Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a Surprise!

"My Ancestors and Me" was nominated twice this week for the Kreativ Blogger Award -- by Jenna at Desperately Seeking Surnames and by Cheryl at Heritage Happens. I think my blog is still pretty plain so it is a very pleasant surprise to receive this award. Thank you both.

I understand that I should tell you seven things about myself and nominate seven individuals/blogs for the award. Here goes!

Seven Things About Me (in no particular order)
1. I enjoy writing.
2. I love the Lord.
3. I live with my husband and have two adult daughters.
4. I'm owned by an Airedale Terrier named Hannah and am involved in
Airedale Terrier Rescue and Adoption (ATRA).
5. Sometimes I make quilts.
6. I get really excited when I find information about an ancestor and then find further information to confirm the first bit.
7. I enjoy poking around in second-hand stores and thrift shops.

It was really hard to choose just seven other blogs for this award because there are so many wonderful ones. But choose I did, and here they are (in no particular order):
1.
Uphill Both Ways
2.
PastProtectors
3.
Genwriting
4.
Graveyard Rabbit of Central Ohio
5.
Family Matters
6.
Blylines
7.
Ancestor Hunting

Thank you again, Jenna and Cheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...