Sunday, May 11, 2014

It Was Mom: A Mother's Day Tribute



I'll be thinking about my mom and all of my foremothers today with a grateful heart:  without them I wouldn't be here!  If your mom's still alive I know she'd be thrilled with a phone call or a visit and a few words of gratitude.  My reflections of Mother's Day also lean to thoughts of being a mother and the gratitude I feel for that opportunity.  I feel especially blessed that one of my daughters surprised me with a visit home for a few days this weekend.

I hope you have a joyful Mother's Day.

--Nancy.
.

3 comments:

  1. I was in Savannah visiting my older daughter for Mother's Day and for her birthday on the 13th. (so I'm behind in my blog reading!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a good time, Wendy. I can't believe you're trying to read all the posts you missed during that week! You're amazing.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...